Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Nothing much...

We have be up to nothing much. I am working - either at the bank or around the house. The boys are staying outside as much as possible. Pop and Lollie have a lot of yard work and both boys love to help.

Eli has been saying the prayer before we eat for a while now. But lately he has started saying a longer prayer. Most days he tells God thanks for the fun stuff we did today outside. He will even throw in an occasional "I got in trouble" or thanks for the Dr Pepper I get to drink. It is so cute I have a hard time not laughing at him. Which I really dont need to do because then he or Micah will think that it is okay to laugh during prayer. What fun boys.

Micah has a rash all over him now. I took him to see the doctor Thursday afternoon and he said he thought the fever was viral or allergy related. I guess due to having a rash now it was more viral. I think he is also about to cut some more teeth. He still only has three on the bottom so the fourth should come soon as well as the first set of molars. What fun to look forward too!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Love little prayers! You never know what they'll say!!