Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 18, 2008

How time flies

It has been a very long time since I took the time to blog. Where do I star. I guess an update on Eli's arm would be the best place. He has been cast free for over a month now. He was so brave through the whole thing. He is going good. He still tends to not use the arm as much at times but it is his left and he is right handed. It is bowed some but the doctor said it would correct itself with him as young as he is. Time will tell.

Eli turned four in July. He wanted a tractor on his cake. That is what he had last year but he said that was okay he wanted it again. We had just family and had a great time. He told me the other day that he wants Diego next year. We will see if that is still the case next summer.

Micah is great. He is go big. He will be 20 months on the 2nd. He is not scared of trying anything. Lately he has been a little afraid of loud noises again. He is so funny. He is the kindest child. He started yes mam and thank you without my having to really tell him. He may have heard me tell that to Eli enough that he caught on. He is always grinning.

I am still working at the bank. It is good to be out some during the week. Adult conservation is nice but I miss the time with the boys. I will try to get some pictures up of the boys soon.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Glad to see you blogging again - I missed the updates! Hugs to all, Sandi