Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 10, 2008

A step and a cut

Micah took a step tonight! Eli and I were writing numbers in a book he got for christmas and Mom was sitting in the floor. Micah was leaning on my leg and took a step toward Mom to get a toy she was holding. He reached the couch before taking another. We tried to get him to take another step but he would not let go for anything. I am not sure if he liked the way the step felt. He is getting so big. I am not sure if I am ready for this milestone.

Eli got a haircut today. He sat so still, just like always. He loves Ms. Dana. He looked so big today after this cut. I dont know if it was just that it had been six weeks since the last cut or if it is just that my little man is growing up. Maybe a little of both

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Congrats to Micah!!!!! Now the walker can go I guess.
rj