Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 3, 2008

Champs and mohawks

I have been meaning to update the outcome of the championship game we got to go to Thursday night. Madison Academy won!!! This was the third year in a row for them. We stopped to eat on the way down to the game. As we were standing in line to order, Eli looks at me and says "Mom look at his hair." A few people in front of us stood a teen with a mohawk. I very good mohawk at that. I reply, "Eli dont talk so loud about he hair." Eli's reply was, "He looks like a dinosaur." It was all we could do to not fall in the floor laughing. It was so sweet and precious.

The game was great. This was the first state championship game I had ever gone to. We enjoyed it. The boys had so much fun and were so well behaved.