Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Fun things...

Micah is at the age where he is always going new things. Yesterday he walked backwards for the first time. I had asked him if I could give him a kiss and he said no and started walking backwards. He got to giggling while he was walking backwards and had to sit down. He was so cute. He is starting to notice things and wants to touch everything. He likes to pull on ceiling fan pulls. He also likes to turn computers off. He is standing right here so I will have to be watchful or he will turn the computer off while I type.

Eli is better. He is so fun when he is playing. He has started talking for all his toys. He will say something and then say "asked Thomas." No matter what he says they always ask it. He told me yesterday that he needed to kiss me. Then patted it in so it would last. I love my boys.

No comments: