Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Coughs. runny noses and basketball

We have joined the ranks of the sick. Eli and I both went to the dr today. We both are on a antibiotic. This is the first antibiotic for me in more than 15 years. I can not remember the last time I had to have one. Eli is on a second one this winter and only his four total. We have been so blessed with good health. I noticed right before we left and when we got home from the dr that Micah seemed to be coughing. I hope it does not mean another trip to the dr before the week is out. But it may.

My brother-in-law, Scott, is an assistant coach at Madison Academy. They won today at Birmingham, I think by 11 points. They play Thursday night for a state title. If they win it would be the third in a row for the team. Scott will not be worth anything just because they have gotten this far. If they win it will summer before he comes down out of the clouds. If you ask Eli who he is going to be like when he grows up it is Scott and Glenn, my other brother-in-law. He is going to be big and tall like them both. God has truly blessed my sisters with good men.

1 comment:

Leah said...

So sweet & yet sad too. How are you?