Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 22, 2008

Driving

Eli and I were talking the other day while driving and I was saying how big he was getting. His reply was that he would be able to drive tomorrow. I, of course, told him that it would be about 13 more years before he could drive. And I know those 13 years will pass to quickly. We were laying down last night for bedtime and I again said something about he big he was getting. Eli replies, Yes and tomorrow I get to drive. He loves cars and trucks and trains and everything else with wheels I guess the desire to drive is strong already.

Yesterday, the boys and I went to eat lunch with my cousin, Kiley. We had a few errands to run first so we stopped at Target. As I am parking, Eli says, "Mama, you can drop me and Micah off up there and I am big enough to watch us." He was so serious. Eli loves to help with Micah and wants to be so big. His time will come soon.

Micah is walking so well. Today after I got home from work it seemed like he was walking so much faster then yesterday. Before long he will be running right along with Eli.

1 comment:

Leah said...

How sweet! It will be here before we blink!