Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Busy week ahead

Our VBS starts tomorrow....ready or not. I am ready, I think. Sometimes I think when it comes to VBS you are not truly ready until Wednesday and of course by then the week is half over.

Both my boys have runny noses and are coughing. I hope we dont have to make a trip to see the doctor but you never know. Micah is cutting jaw teeth so I think that has something to do with his. He has been moody lately. He has also taken to wanting to drink juice instead of eating. That is very un-Micah. He and Eli both are really good eaters so it has been a little strange to see him not eat. I hope it is just the teeth coming in that is causing the habit change.

Not only do we have VBS next week, but I have a busier than normal work week ahead. I will be working three half days, a day where i work a few hours in the afternoon to allow someone to go to a meeting and Saturday. It is going to be a challenging week!

No comments: