Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 10, 2007

Just an update

Just a quick update on the three of us. The boys are great! I will try to get some pictures posted this week. They both seem to be changing daily. Eli is still doing great with potty training. We have now made it three weeks with no accidents and he is starting to tell me when he needs to potty. Way to go Eli. Micah is always happy. He is starting to get into everything. It is amazing how mobile one can be in a walker and on the belly. He is so funny. If he sees a toy in the floor he will bend as far over the walker as he can to look at it and then try to walk to it. Of course he will lose sight of it and then back up and try again. He will take two or three steps and then pick up his feet and glide. We have hard wood floors so he glides really well. The boys still are going really good getting along too. Eli will make sure Micah has a toy or passy if he needs one. Micah will reach for Eli whenever he is near and also grins when he sees Eli.

The job is going good. I am enjoying the work. It makes me a little nervous still to have money to count, but I am getting there. The boys are doing so good staying with Pop and a lady from church. Today was there first day with Mitzi and things went great. I was worried more about Micah with me breastfeeding. But he is going great taking the breast milk from a bottle. We tried a cup the first day and he did not go for that.

Eli needs a bath and Micah is already down, I hope for the night. I think Micah had slept an hour all day. Till next time....

3 comments:

Leah said...

Thanks for the update! Sounds like you guys are good! Can't wait to see new pictures.

10 Minute Book Reviews said...

Thanks for the "shout out" from your blog. I have also linked to yours.

Keep the updates coming!

Adam and Leah

Ruby said...

How precious Eli and Micah are. I was so facinated tonight at church watching Micah watching Halley. She was sticking her tongue out at him and he watched as if he wanted to do it too. Then, he did. It was hilarious!
love,
rj