Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Not much new

We have had a quiet and good weekend. We went to Athens yesterday and spent some time with Mimi and Monk. Eli got to run around outside some and ride the tractor so he was very happy. Micah enjoyed the time outside too. He likes to watch the dogs run around.

Today in church Micah was very vocal. He helped sing and said amen to prayers. He is so sweet and starting to show his personality. He has a little temper that is starting to come out some.

Work is still good. I am really enjoying it. I know I said pictures would come soon about two weeks ago. I have not forgotten. I just have not had time. Hopefully this week I will be abe to get time up.

3 comments:

Teacher..Teacher.. said...

I know I tried really hard not to get tickled!! Happy Birthday tomorrow!! I LOVE YOU SIS!!

Ruby said...

Micah slays me with that observative look he has. Yes, we could hear him singing. Precious.
rj

ChrisCar said...

Happy Birthday Bekah!!!! Yesterday was my grandmother's b-day too! Hope everyone is doing well. Talk to ya later.