Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 22, 2007

One question

Thursday night, Eli and I were in my room. He was on my bed and I was on the computer doing something. Eli goes "One question." I say "Okay, what is your question." "Where Lollie?" I tell him where Lollie is and he then asks where Pop is. I tell him, "No, that is two questions." He sits there a few seconds and then looks at me and says, "One question." I say okay. "Where Pop and Lollie?" I laughed so hard. Eli is so fun and using his reasoning ability really early!

We have so enjoyed the weather. We spent several afternoons outside. Pop and Lollie have been working in the yard in the evenings and Eli has been helping. Eli loves to dig in the dirt and help plant flowers. Micah enjoys being outside also. He is still just a little to small to be down helping.

We had family out tonight to eat for my birthday which was on Tuesday. We had so much fun. My grandmother even came. She is not in the best of health and it was special to have her here.

1 comment:

Teacher..Teacher.. said...

That is so funny! He is so smart!