Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Singing

Tonight was singing night at church. Eli lead a song with Pop. We were late getting to church. We got there right at the start of church because of late naps. Pop and Eli had not talked about Eli leading a song, but when Pop got up to lead Eli went too. They sang "I Know that my Redeemer Lives." He was so cute. He of course did not sing, even though this is one of his favorite songd, but the facial expressions were priceless. Micah of course helped sing throughout the service. He is becoming very vocal.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Precious and Priceless! Lead on Eli! Sing on Micah!!

turner120995 said...

We were both in Athens on Saturday the 15th. Did you come for the KKK rally too? (Just Kidding!) :-)

No, I didn't come for the Trail of Tears either. I was in Tennessee for a 2 week business trip, staying at mom's house.

After eating breakfast at Bojangles, (I ate at Boj throughout college.) mom and I went to CEI bookstore. I bought games and had them shipped here. They arrived today.

Then we went to Florence to have lunch with my neice and nephew. People were setting up to watch the motorcyclists.

After that, we went to Lawrenceburg and enjoyed the afternoon on the square, with great seats up close to listen to Fred. That was really fun!