Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 6, 2007

First time for everything

I had to do something yesterday that I have never done before. Eli did not have a nap yesterday so last night during church he pitched a fit that I could not let go. Thus I had to take him out and spank him. Even if he had had a nap this fit would have gotten a spanking. For him to be three years old and me to just now have given him his first spanking during church, I am very blessed.

We go tomorrow for Eli's three year check and Micah's six months check. I know Micah gets shots but I also think Eli gets shots as well. It may be a long day.

1 comment:

Leah said...

You are blessed if your just having to take him out! Carson was out ALL the time when he was little, Hayes not so much until recently! Hope the appointments go well! I hate shot days!!