Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Milestones reached

Micah reached two new milestones today. First, he crawled over my leg while we were playing in Eli's room. It was almost done without my realizing what he was doing. I was playing with Eli and Micah had seen something he need and went after it. He also feed himself a puff today. It was so fun watching him work to get it in his mouth. He just grinned when he succeed. He is so precious.

Eli is also reaching some milestones. The potty training is starting to click. We have has some outings without accidents and also a day or so without any. Hopefully, he will continue and have the potty training down before too much longer. I don't know that I ever thought I would be so happy to share information about potty training, especially over the Internet. Oh well, how times change.

No comments: