Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Trip to the doctor

The trip to the doctor is over! Eli cried. He did not have to have a shot and that was a good thing. He had to have a tooth capped about six weeks ago and I was unable to go back with him then. Eli was so scared I was going to leave him. Once the doctor got in there and started talking with us and to him, he calmed some. He still dod not want to be anywhere but in my lap but the doctor was able to check him out. I thought he might have to have a shot but we were up to date and was a blessing.

Micah did like always, laughed while the doctor was checking him. He weighed 19 lbs 3 ozs and was 26 1/2 inches long. He got four shots, but did great! I learned with Eli to give the tylenol before we left for the appointment and that helps. He cried some but calmed quickly. This was only his second set of shots. We opted to wait till he was four months to start shots.

We went to eat with some friends for lunch afterwards and then to WalMart. They are both sleeping now and I plan on reading. I am a Harry Potter fan and am just over halfway with the finally book. Hope all have a great day!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Sounds like a fun day! (joke) Anna said the HP book was awesome! I've never read them...I can't find the time, because I tend to not put the books I read down and I neglect other things!! So, I figure it's best not to start one so long...I'd be in trouble!

Leah said...

Hey, I found David, Tammy and Rachel's blogs...I've added their links on mine...thought you might enjoy!