Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sweet stories

Sunday night was singing night at church and we also eat afterwards. As Halley, my sister, and Glenn, her husband, were leaving Eli asked if he would see them tomorrow for supper. He goes on to invite them for supper Monday night. Halley calles Monday to let me know that they are coming to eat and I asked if Mom invited them and she says, "No, Eli did." This was the first I had heard about the invitation but Mom already knew. We ended up having a very nice dinner. Eli was a very good host. It was sweet.

Last night, I was working on getting things cleaned up from the day and putting away clothes while the boys were outside with Pop and Lollie. Eli told them they needed to study "the word". He goes inside and gets a book for Lollie and himself. They then studied. He is so much fun.

1 comment:

Leah said...

How precious! I've loved catching up on the last three entries! I hope things are going well. I got your precious card...Thank You! Did the little girls remind you of us or what??!!