Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 13, 2007

How quick they learn

Last night we were eating supper after church. Eli had some veggie chips and was breaking one into small pieces. He hands one to my mom and says "Here Lollie, Lord's Supper." He then breaks off a piece for me and him. We had to take the Lord's Supper. It was precious. I can remember playing church at my grandparents house with my sisters and cousins. Now I get that privilege with my children. We as parents have such a huge responsibility in training our children.

Micah is low crawling everywhere. He can get to any place in the house and faster than you can turn around. We have a very eventful few months before us.

2 comments:

Leah said...

How cute! Hayes loves to conduct worship services...he may be a preacher one day!! Hope you guys are well!

Teacher..Teacher.. said...

Hey I remember doing that!!! He is the sweetest thing ever! See you tomorrow!